Saturday, July 26, 2008

English style home in Spring Mountain Road

I came across this beautiful home in Spring Mountain Road Las Vegas NV several days a week while covering for another coworker. I was quite fascinated and enamored with its subtle charm that I just had to take a picture. I'm surprised the photo came out alright even though it was taken with my car window rolled up.

It was an English style inspired home complete with wood shingled roofing, exposed wood beams and what appears to be a flagstone wall facade. The ascending walkway to the front door was done immaculately of blue-hued slate tiles which are defined with contrasting green bushes. What a way to say “welcome”.

The worn rustic fence, well trimmed grass, lush arbor and mature trees I find very interesting. Not only that it brings so much character to the home, it’s something you don’t see often living in the desert. "A thing of beauty is a joy forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment